Posted in JR_Links |
Reasons why the online “little black book” rocks (even though no one should ever use it):
1. Who hasn’t wondered, “I need a more revolutionary way to keep track of my sexual history. What am I going to do?”
2. There are freakin’ forums. You don’t have forums in your diary or in your memory. Or do you?
3. The creators of this product have cleverly used many commonly known computer icons (including the Microsoft update icon, the home page icon, and the buddy icon) to let us know that they’re familiar with computer technology. Clearly, they know how to keep such sensitive information private if they’re familiar with those icons.
I’m off to sign up. Gotta take charge of my computer & my sex life!
I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if the business plan for that place was literally the following three items:
1) Get a group of people to tell us their most disturbing personal sexual details/fetishes/adulterous affairs/etc
2) Run credit checks on our member base, cross-index wealth by potential for harm (i.e., look for “married/presence of children/hold public office/etc”)
3) Set blackmail machine to “STUN”. Back up garbage truck full of money to local bank & unload.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.
and Comments (RSS).